Just back from Bahamas on the Majesty !

Gotta Love Cruisin !

We will not be in Nassau until October, but being a planner that I am I am soaking up all I can on these boards!

Did you see any horse drawn carriage tours?? We did Nassau back in 1996, and want to take it as a casual day and thought something simple would be nice, but not sure if this is even offered.

What did u like best about BCH?

I am going to Nassau in July and BCH is most likely the beach we are going to go to (Since it is right next to Frogs and we plan on meeting up with people there before heading back to our ship.)

Was there music? (We will be there early in the morning on a sunday)

In some pictures i saw rafts or something for people to take into the water.. did you see any of that?

Thanks! MB

Yes.... they still have the horse & buggy rides just as you leave the pier. The BCH had kayaks and yellow inner tubes that were for use. The blue mats were alot of fun to lay around in. They were located in the pool which was a very nice and clean pool.

Senor frogs was lively as usual ! There was no music played at the BCH the day we were there (a Tuesday) . It was well worth the $15 a person. It was private and the beach was very clean and water beautiful. have a great time !

Archived