Rude PVP

tlcs

We have a wonderful PVP, but due to rules we cannot post it here. I will tell you he checks all the times for our ES drops and submits the paperwork for us, prior to full payment so we suddenly get a new booking email with the new price reflected. After you are paid in full, he leave detailed messages to us on what category is available, what booking rate we qualify for and we file it ourselves for OBC. Sometimes he is leaving 3-4 messages a day if there are drops three or four times a day.

ADVICE: Call back and request a new PVP, there is no reason, your current booking can not be transferred over to a new PVP at your request.

Bad day or not, you need to replace her with a new Carnival PVP - there are dozens of great ones out there.

First of all why call the PVP, when Price reductions have been a VERY LIVELY topic of conversation on this board. There has been a wealth of information the last week or so.

It's so simple to do a fake booking and it will tell you what the rate is. How confusing can that be? It's pretty clear!

I've done it 4 times in the last 2 weeks and I'm not the most computer savy person.

Sometimes too much information is the problem and "we" get confused! I do fake bookings all the time and I still am unsure sometimes if I am entitled to the discount!I have been denied ES credit I thought I was eligible but after it was explained to me by my PVP I understood.

I made the switch!! On a friends recommendation, I switch to his PVP and I love her! No regrets! As it turned out, we did qualify for OBC and a cabin upgrade, which I wouldn't have known on my own, and thanks to my new PVP, she helped me with all of that plus the other questions I had. So, bye-bye mean, rude PVP, hello new nice, very helpful PVP! :D

Thank you all for your advice and input!

You were on the phone with her long enough for her to realize that she was being nasty and rude to you, therefore, ( IMHO ) I would never call her again.

You can call the 800 number and if you are satisfied with the person who is answering your questions, you can ask them for their name and number.

I made the switch!! On a friends recommendation, I switch to his PVP and I love her! No regrets! As it turned out, we did qualify for OBC and a cabin upgrade, which I wouldn't have known on my own, and thanks to my new PVP, she helped me with all of that plus the other questions I had. So, bye-bye mean, rude PVP, hello new nice, very helpful PVP! :D

Thank you all for your advice and input!

Good for you and sounds like the mean PVP will soon be out the door if she treats others as she did you.

Enjoy your new PVP.:)

Bill

i made the switch!! On a friends recommendation, i switch to his pvp and i love her! No regrets! As it turned out, we did qualify for obc and a cabin upgrade, which i wouldn't have known on my own, and thanks to my new pvp, she helped me with all of that plus the other questions i had. So, bye-bye mean, rude pvp, hello new nice, very helpful pvp! :d

thank you all for your advice and input!

:d:):d

Archived