$421!

tammymacb

Boo!!! I mean, good for you!:p

I just checked my prices and it's still $40 more than what I paid for, so it doesn't look like I'll be getting any OBC .:(

Still, I guess I can't complain since I did pay less than what ppl are paying now, even with a sale.:cool:

I just checked my prices and it's still $40 more than what I paid for, so it doesn't look like I'll be getting any OBC .:(

Still, I guess I can't complain since I did pay less than what ppl are paying now, even with a sale.:cool:

LOL I know what you mean, we have an aft wrap we booked about a year ago and we got a low price and it's never going down anymore. But on our kids' inside at past guest rate they got a price adjustment with the sale yay! :D

How would I be able to check for a price difference. Two of our passengers are military members, and one is a prior cruiser. Any ideas? I was told they were given a better rate than I was. What we ended up doing was, taken the grand total and divided it by the seven of us to make it as fair as possible.

EDIT: I just checked on carnival.com (where I booked through) and the cost actually went up $10 pp.

Same here...never see a price drop but have to be happy that we got the best price at the time of booking !!

Archived