NCL Stars 24 hour Restaurant

klbaker

Pizza is fine, it's not anything like the excellent pizza we have here in jersey, but it hits the spot!

But the best pizza is in NEW YORK!! :p:D

You mean CHICAGO :D

I think all of you are misspelling Europe. :D :D

(Well, actually Italy but gotta keep trying...)

I heard the pizza was very good.

Blue Lagoon has the best tomato soup & buffalo wings.

Tomato soup and grilled cheese with tomatos inside.. YUMM

Grilled cheese wasnt on the menu but the grill person would always make it if you asked because its prob simplier than most things they make.

Pizza is fine especially for a kid. You can find it by the slice on the buffet and during lunch, certain ships offer pizza and pasta. Check your daily. The $5 charge is to have a large 16-inch pizza delivered to you anywhere on the ship.

I don.t think much of the pizza on NCL. The only really good pizza (on a cruise ship) was on a Princess ship. Problem is it was the ONLY thing I liked on Princess.:rolleyes:

There are 3 versions of pizza available on NCL. While I do agree that none of them match the best that NYC has to offer, I think there's a fairly wide range of quality among their 3 pizzas - 1) pizza at the buffet - personal size, edible but not that impressive; 2) pizza in the Italian surcharge restaurant - larger than personal size, could easily be shared by two, good to excellent; 3) 16" pizza ordered through room service, delivered anywhere on the ship, $5 - better than I expected but not as good as the Italian restaurant but still pretty good. All opinions, of course, since food is so subjective.

There are 3 versions of pizza available on NCL. While I do agree that none of them match the best that NYC has to offer, I think there's a fairly wide range of quality among their 3 pizzas - 1) pizza at the buffet - personal size, edible but not that impressive; 2) pizza in the Italian surcharge restaurant - larger than personal size, could easily be shared by two, good to excellent; 3) 16" pizza ordered through room service, delivered anywhere on the ship, $5 - better than I expected but not as good as the Italian restaurant but still pretty good. All opinions, of course, since food is so subjective.

I will give you that one. The pizza in the Italian restaurant isn't bad.

The star has good pizza, and fair chicken wings but the pizza is nothing like the best Pizza in the world here in Buffalo, and don't get me started on "BUFFALO" chicken wings, I live in Buffalo where they were started by Frank and Teresa Bellisamo of the Anchor bar. Everyone tries but nobody can duplicate the original...

Archived