GSC cabanas

strype2

My wife called and inquired about renting one but was told she could only due it once she was on the ship. I also checked the excursion page and didn’t see anywhere I could order this. We are on the Gem leaving this Saturday and would really like to get one as we have an 8 month old. Any tips?

My wife called and inquired about renting one but was told she could only due it once she was on the ship. I also checked the excursion page and didn’t see anywhere I could order this. We are on the Gem leaving this Saturday and would really like to get one as we have an 8 month old. Any tips?

They must be sold out. :( I booked mine at the Excursion page. However I went there today to check it out and did not see them so I must assume they are sold out for our date, June 23 sailing.

They must be sold out. :( I booked mine at the Excursion page. However I went there today to check it out and did not see them so I must assume they are sold out for our date, June 23 sailing.

That stinks.. I guess we'll have to find another use for the $250..

Someone earlier posted that they had rented one on your sailing. It may be that you are too close to sailing to book it now, or that one agent was misinformed. Try calling again, they worst that could happen is you waste a few minutes of time.

If you cant book it, if you are in a suite, as soon as you meet your concierge, have him book it for you. If not, I'd get to the excursion desk as soon as it opens and try booking then.

Good luck!

As the other poster said....they might be booked already.

Someone earlier posted that they had rented one on your sailing. It may be that you are too close to sailing to book it now, or that one agent was misinformed. Try calling again, they worst that could happen is you waste a few minutes of time.

If you cant book it, if you are in a suite, as soon as you meet your concierge, have him book it for you. If not, I'd get to the excursion desk as soon as it opens and try booking then.

Good luck!

As the other poster said....they might be booked already.

Yeah, it is worth another try..

Just called again and was told:

she didn’t see it available for her to choose but that it doesn’t mean it’s sold out… We should check on the boat.

GOOD LUCK!! Have a wonderful vacation

Archived