Kids Crew Itinerary/Activities for 2-5 yr olds

dishealth11

Does anyone have an intinerary for Kids Crew ages 2-5? I found posts for the other age groups, but not this one.

Also:

-from reading these boards it seems the program is only available free of charge

for 2 days, and during certain hours. I don't understand since dining is freestyle, why would they close during mealtimes.

-Are the kids kept in one room the entire time, or do venture to other parts of the ship with the couselors?

I think the postings I found were of actual activities with times for each one, like pj party, treasure hunt, etc for older groups--so that you could decide whether or not to participate. But I found nothing for the 2-5 age on the Dawn.

The hours are posted --- remember that in port you pay extra for daylight hours....(there has been a lot of threads on this before) here is the link on NCL

My 5 year old was in this group. Let me see if I can kind of remember. The hours of kids club are 9-12, 2-5, 7-10 and five dollars an hour for 11-1am--you normally sign up during the morning (the day of) for the extended care. I normally signed up for this every day--the good thing about it is if you don't need it for that night, you are not charged. If you keep your child there until 12 instead of 1--no big deal, you pay for the hours they were actually there. So sign up, just in case.

My daughter loved it. On the day you embark, they have a "trial" from 9-10 pm. Just to show the kids where they will be and so they can meet the counselors. I recall a pajama party, the had their faces painted (every day), one morning they were all dressed up as pirates and they walked around the ship....the had a ball area----the did all sorts of crafts--I will look at home tonight to see if I can find the exact itenaray for you. My daughter begged to go to kids crew every day! Some days we didn't have any plans---she still wanted to go, so we sent her! I can't say enough for the wonderful people....She loved them!

The only charge is after 10pm. It's $5 an hour after that. This is the best age group in my opinion. The hours were 9-12 2-5 7-10pm. The off times are whent the crew eats and takes breaks. I wish I didn't throw out my kids itinerary. Every shift had something new going on. My 4 y/o loved it! (my 9 y/o boywas bored , but he's too cool for his age :rolleyes:) They had pirate days, treasure hunts, family pizza making (parents don't get pizza LOL) Prince and princess parades (my daughters favorite) Alot of face painting the list goes on and on. My daughter didn't even want to go to any of the shows because she might miss something at camp. I'm sure your child will love it.

Miss Riss....what was your daughters name? I'll bet our girls palyed together. My daughter was Carly...she was the blonde that was hugging everyone LOL.

My 5 year old was in this group. Let me see if I can kind of remember. The hours of kids club are 9-12, 2-5, 7-10 and five dollars an hour for 11-1am--you normally sign up during the morning (the day of) for the extended care. I normally signed up for this every day--the good thing about it is if you don't need it for that night, you are not charged. If you keep your child there until 12 instead of 1--no big deal, you pay for the hours they were actually there. So sign up, just in case.

My daughter loved it. On the day you embark, they have a "trial" from 9-10 pm. Just to show the kids where they will be and so they can meet the counselors. I recall a pajama party, the had their faces painted (every day), one morning they were all dressed up as pirates and they walked around the ship....the had a ball area----the did all sorts of crafts--I will look at home tonight to see if I can find the exact itenaray for you. My daughter begged to go to kids crew every day! Some days we didn't have any plans---she still wanted to go, so we sent her! I can't say enough for the wonderful people....She loved them!

Sounds like lots of fun for the kids. :) I'm hoping to find a schedule so that I can get them psyched !

The only charge is after 10pm. It's $5 an hour after that. This is the best age group in my opinion. The hours were 9-12 2-5 7-10pm. The off times are whent the crew eats and takes breaks. I wish I didn't throw out my kids itinerary. Every shift had something new going on. My 4 y/o loved it! (my 9 y/o boywas bored , but he's too cool for his age :rolleyes:) They had pirate days, treasure hunts, family pizza making (parents don't get pizza LOL) Prince and princess parades (my daughters favorite) Alot of face painting the list goes on and on. My daughter didn't even want to go to any of the shows because she might miss something at camp. I'm sure your child will love it.

Miss Riss....what was your daughters name? I'll bet our girls palyed together. My daughter was Carly...she was the blonde that was hugging everyone LOL.

Archived