Kids Souvenir Shirt Ideas

lucigo

Did you create that yourself? I want to do something for my next cruise and would like to know how you designed the shirt how you got it printed. I have the whole adobe creative suite so the design part would not be too hard, I just want to know what a reasonable cost for printing is. Thank you

Did you create that yourself? I want to do something for my next cruise and would like to know how you designed the shirt how you got it printed. I have the whole adobe creative suite so the design part would not be too hard, I just want to know what a reasonable cost for printing is. Thank you

My DD23 is a graphic designer and she designed the whale using photoshop. We printed the first one (grey shirt) using CafePress and I just ordered the black one using Zazzle. Its more expensive than an iron-on but they hold up well. Cafepress is really good about redoing an order if the size comes different than you expect, and we have purchased group cruise t-shirts from them several times in the past.

I "designed" the back using zazzle, but it could have been done using photoshop and then transferred also.

My DD23 is a graphic designer and she designed the whale using photoshop. We printed the first one (grey shirt) using CafePress and I just ordered the black one using Zazzle. Its more expensive than an iron-on but they hold up well. Cafepress is really good about redoing an order if the size comes different than you expect, and we have purchased group cruise t-shirts from them several times in the past.

I "designed" the back using zazzle, but it could have been done using photoshop and then transferred also.

I thought about using vista print, but maybe I will consider CafePress. I am industry certified in Photoshop, and like using it a lot, but I think I will use Illustrator since I could re-size the image easily with no quality lost. Thanks for your help!

I thought about using vista print, but maybe I will consider CafePress. I am industry certified in Photoshop, and like using it a lot, but I think I will use Illustrator since I could re-size the image easily with no quality lost. Thanks for your help!

Post your finished product when you are done, I would LOVE To see it! I think if you want to put it on a dark shirt you need to make it a PNG file?? You probably already know that :rolleyes:

There are many websites that have graphics ready to use. I like customized girl (just checked and they have a whale) for the custom items I have ordered for my daughter for cheerleading. I have used a few other websites too.

Post your finished product when you are done, I would LOVE To see it! I think if you want to put it on a dark shirt you need to make it a PNG file?? You probably already know that :rolleyes:

I am probably going to use a white shirt since it will be July in the Caribbean and black would be too hot. I probably am going to use a .ai or .psd file and a PNG file is transparent, but I can just turn off layers in PS or Illustrator.

I am probably going to use a white shirt since it will be July in the Caribbean and black would be too hot. I probably am going to use a .ai or .psd file and a PNG file is transparent, but I can just turn off layers in PS or Illustrator.

CafePress has a really pretty caribbean blue color I have picked for my last two group cruise shirts, lots of other lighter colored shirts for adults to choose from, not so many for kids.

Archived