Carnival Photographers

11legend

I think the quality of the Carnival pics is fantastic, but the poses & such are way to staged & unnatural-looking for our liking.

Agreed! I've already had cheesy prom photos taken in the 80's, don't need a repeat of that!

I love the posed pictures and agree, they are very creative.

What I do not like is how they go around at dinner, like every night, asking people to move around to take pictures and then how they almost block exit when getting off ship. Those two types of photos are intrusive and many times unwanted but most just pose so not to hurt the photographers's feeling.

I did not realize they photshop pictures to improve. I do not think other carriers' photographers do that.

Last cruise we decided to have a nice picture taken on formal night since we haven't had one taken in a while. Maybe it was just the photogapher but they came out awful. The guy knew as much about photogaphy as I know about putting a man on the moon. Shortly after we got home we went to a regular studio and what a difference. Players Club even gave us a coupon for a picture and we gave it away. I know some folks get great pictures but looking through the photos I see a lot are not so good.

Archived