UBD not available on website?

kadinlov

I was hoping to purchase the UBD ahead of time for our upcoming cruise, but the only thing I can find is the breakfast. Has anyone else purchased this from the Gifts section of the Princess website?

I don't know about whether it's listed online but we did call Princess to pre-pay for a UBD. It didn't guarantee a specific date & time until calling the DINE line upon boarding the ship. There was a card in our cabin showing that we had already paid & to call to schedule it.

Thus there's no advantage to pre-pay for an UBD unless you prefer to spread out the cost of your cruise by not having it included in your online statement.

I was hoping to purchase the UBD ahead of time for our upcoming cruise, but the only thing I can find is the breakfast. Has anyone else purchased this from the Gifts section of the Princess website?

You can call Princess and order UBD before you sail.

We ordered our two weeks ago for our 3/31 Crown cruise and the fee was posted on our cc the following day. Once on board we will schedule our night.

Archived