my PVP experience

Bevv

I don't use a PVP because I don't want to wait for that one person to be in the office before anyone is willing to help me. I call the 800 number and always get a very helpful person and I'm not bothered by future unsolicited phone calls.

Sorry, you had so much trouble with your PVP.. I would of asked to speak to a supervisor... My PVP has his office number conacted to his cell. So whenever you call he dosen't miss your call and 9 out of 10 times he answers his phone. Example I called to book our cruise for April 22nd. before he got to his office that morning. He was at the Winn Dixie took all my info when he got to work at 11:00 he worked up my cruise and called me back. I've called him one night and instead of leaving a message he picked up his cell. He was off and having dinner at his sisters. We have come to no each other. He does not call unless he can up grade or he needs to tell me something about my booking. I have booked enough with him that he knows my needs and what I want. He is a great PVP....

That's how my original PVP was. I really don't need alot of hand holding either but it is so frustrating to not be able to get someone to help me out. I get the impression because they haven't booked my most recent cruises, that they aren't interested in helping. I hate feeling that way but I'm beginning to think that is what is going on.

Follow up on my original post. We were told we would get confirmation in 30 minutes. Over 24 hours later no confirmation e-mail so i sent her a message asking if there was a problem. She replied no that the info was sent to us on ** date at ** time, she would resend, check our spam folder. After another wait we e-mailed again because we did not get the e-mail asking for the booking number. She promptly replied with the booking number so we are now on the "waiting forever for the date" mode.

All's well that ends well... lesson learned for me.

Well I thought I had a great PVP. He helped me book our cabin on our wedding cruise and gave me tons of information. My sister booked her cabin and the one for my other sisters, 2 nephews and our Mom. Everything was going well until I decided to call him to ask a quick question, and he is now NO LONGER WITH CARNIVAL! :eek::eek:

I had his name and extension on our wedding website for everyone to call to book their cabins!! So, after about a half an hour of being on hold with customer service, they tell me they are going to assign me a new PVP, someone who will be staying for a while since we aren't getting married until next year.

She was awesome, answered my questions and even sent me an email with all of her contact information so I would have it.

My Future Mother In Law called her to book her cabin, and everything went well, she even suggested a cabin for her close to the elevators so she won't have to walk that much. :D

Archived