Blue Lagoon all inclusive, anyone done this?

Sunshine-lady

I have not heard of thisption yet? I am going to Nassau in April. When you say Island Marketing, can you give more details? How much were these passes and what do they include? Thanks for any info you can offer!!

I have not heard of thisption yet? I am going to Nassau in April. When you say Island Marketing, can you give more details? How much were these passes and what do they include? Thanks for any info you can offer!!

Island marketing is a third party reseller. Be careful, they don't own blocks of tickets. .

Check your options with directly with Blue lagoon. www.dolphinencounters.com

http://bahamascruiseexcursions.com/ParadiseIslandResort.htm

We have used Island Marketing several times and they are A++.

50$ per person includes all food, drinks(including beer and mixed drinks) and use of beach chairs and water toys. You have to get your own transportation there. You can walk over and see the sea lions and dolphins.

50$ per person includes all food, drinks(including beer and mixed drinks) and use of beach chairs and water toys. You have to get your own transportation there. You can walk over and see the sea lions and dolphins.

What resort is this actually at? Thanks.

What resort is this actually at? Thanks.

This is the paradise Island harbour resort. It's NOT a great property. No name brand alcohol, and the beach is on the harbour, surrounded by chain link fence which catches the debris in the harbour.. kinda gross.

Ii personally don't recommend this place.. but some think it's fine.

As for checking out the dolphins and sealions... don't know how that happens... since that area is off limiited to non-atlantis guests.

These resellers are fine when you are booking something that doesn't have limited space or time slots.

Booking the Dolphin swims or similar programs may not have the same good results.

I've talked to 2 different groups of people who have had confirmations for blue lagoon programs who were notified a week or so in advance that their program was not available.

If Blue Lagoon doesn't have slots available.. neither do the resellers. Only the ship holds a true block of spots.

Archived