Cruise Director

Richard Spacey is the best Cruise Director I have ever had!! He is crazy and always full of energy!!! WE LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!! He is currently on Explorer I just came off of it on 3/19 and that was his first cruise so he will be on that ship for a while for sure!!! He replaced Jimmy Rhodes who is great too but Richard is def the BEST!!!!

Richard Spacey is the best Cruise Director I have ever had!! He is crazy and always full of energy!!! WE LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!! He is currently on Explorer I just came off of it on 3/19 and that was his first cruise so he will be on that ship for a while for sure!!! He replaced Jimmy Rhodes who is great too but Richard is def the BEST!!!!

I hope so, but Jimmy Rhodes (who I didn't think was great) is said to be coming back to Explorer after his two month break, which is a week before we sail on her again. Was hoping to have Richard Spacey, or anyone else, this time around.

I hope so, but Jimmy Rhodes (who I didn't think was great) is said to be coming back to Explorer after his two month break, which is a week before we sail on her again. Was hoping to have Richard Spacey, or anyone else, this time around.
If Richard Spacey leaves the Explorer, do you know if he is scheduled back to the Oasis anytime soon? I keep reading so many wonderful things about him that I would enjoy to see him on the Oasis when I sail her!:D

If Richard Spacey leaves the Explorer, do you know if he is scheduled back to the Oasis anytime soon? I keep reading so many wonderful things about him that I would enjoy to see him on the Oasis when I sail her!:D

I dont know. Even though I maintain the Current CD thread, info about the CD's is anecdotal rather than official, and based on what people who are currently cruising report back from their sailings.

No...Amy will be returning to Oasis end of June after her break.

Archived