Norwegian Pearl Review - March 11, 2012

MHCruiser

As you can see from my cruising history below, my DW and I LOVE the Pearl. She's consistently rated as one of the top ships in NCL's fleet and you discovered the reason why - the crew. They are fantastic and the service for us has always been spectacular. Not saying that they don't make mistakes and that other cruisers haven't had any issues. Our experiences though have been wonderful.

I was swept back to our November cruise last year when we went on the exact same excursion you took through Nativeway. Awesome snorkeling, great time at Stingray City, and Rum Point was great. While at Rum Point I felt we were in a holiday beer commercial as we were on the beach, drinking local libations, listening to Holiday music sung by Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and the rest of their gang.

Thanks for the great review, and I'm so happy for you that your cruise was a great experience on the Pearl. We can't wait to get back on her in Nov 2013!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there

great informatiom about your cruise.

We are going on the pearl this sunday ,would you be so kind to let me know the time of the shows ?

We are trying to make reservation for dinner and could be nice to know the times.

Also how dificult would be for my mom to go on the tenders,she is 92 ,but she is great for her age and she can walk,with almost no help.

Thank you for your attention

regards

miryam

We are on the Pearl..sailing the week of Nov.6. I booked it because of the USA Election. We do Early Voting and I want to be at sea when the returns come in..I will be very happy or very sad..but no one will know. NO parties..No rub it in ..NO constant cable news...

JUST A SHIP AS LOVELY AS YOU MAKE IT OUT TO BE. WHAT A LOVELY REVIEW.

THANK YOU. IT WILL BE AN EXCELLENT WEEK..HOWEVER THE ELECTION GOES!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived