Damaged Cabins on the Dawn???

AmyMelissa

Hi I was wondering if anyone knew which cabins had been damaged on the Dawn. I know all the people who had those cabins booked the week after the incident got cancelled, and refunded. My co-worker is sailing on her in a couple of weeks, and she was wondering if her cabin had been one of the ones damaged.

Thanks

Hi I was wondering if anyone knew which cabins had been damaged on the Dawn. I know all the people who had those cabins booked the week after the incident got cancelled, and refunded. My co-worker is sailing on her in a couple of weeks, and she was wondering if her cabin had been one of the ones damaged.

Thanks

What cabin do they have? Unless they are booked into one of the two suites that had any real damage there is no risk. The captain was on the news in NY last night and stated almost all of the "damaged" cabins were full this week. The only real damage was wet carpets and that was easy to fix.

They should call NCL just to confirm - with the amount of misinformation in the news and online they need to go to the source.

They are in the Stern, so I guess they may be ok. They are up on the 9th floor.

Passengers in the stern did not even know they hit the freak wave. Tell them to have a great cruise. Those onboard last week said there were no signs of any damage in any of the public areas.

We were on board the Dawn for the "week after the wave" cruise 4/18 - 4/24 and there were no apparent signs of damage other than the missing crew hot tubs and railing near them. We saw signs of internal construction going on though at each port where we saw materials for repair being delivered at Port Canaveral and Nassau, Bahamas. We actually took a pic of them getting assorted carpets delivered at Port Canaveral. I'm sure they're probably through with ALL room repairs by now. They work quite fast and thoroughly. By the way, we were in cabin 11080 (an AF category) and saw no signs of the wave there. :)

Archived