the Med. in may????

getting ready to begin booking brilliance for a may 06 med. cruise but im wondering about the weather there in may....im in need of warm weather and sunny sky by the time may rolls around. i hope some of you are in the know about this concern!

thanks,

dean & alice:)

I did Splendor of the Seas last May29th and the weather was great. The only rain we saw was on our tour to Florence and that was a early morning rain. I define Europe in May as the almost perfect time to go because you miss the summer crowds and the weather is very pleasant.

By the way I have been waiting for the release of the Brillance early rates for 2006 and will be interested in cruising late May of 2006. Tim

I did Splendor of the Seas last May29th and the weather was great. The only rain we saw was on our tour to Florence and that was a early morning rain. I define Europe in May as the almost perfect time to go because you miss the summer crowds and the weather is very pleasant.

By the way I have been waiting for the release of the Brillance early rates for 2006 and will be interested in cruising late May of 2006. Tim

how warm were the temp.s tim? we would like to be able to swim and sun.;)

dean

Archived