What time is it in Coz?

We<3WDW

Do I have this right? Coz will go o DST April 1 making them 1 hour ahead of ship time (CCL Legend out of Tampa). We will be there April 10 from 8-5. We have a jeep tour booked through Island Marketing that's from 8:30-2:00, so ship time will be 9:30-3:00 right?

As I understand this deal, none of Mexico, or Belize or GC, goes on DST & Cozumel is the same as Central time when thay are not on DST.

It also depends from where your cruise departs the US & that time zone.

From FL, Cozumel will be two hours behind FL DST time, when you are there.

Can someone confirm or correct this info ?

Bill in FL

Do I have this right? Coz will go o DST April 1 making them 1 hour ahead of ship time (CCL Legend out of Tampa). We will be there April 10 from 8-5. We have a jeep tour booked through Island Marketing that's from 8:30-2:00' date=' so ship time will be 9:30-3:00 right?[/quote']

We have this same jeep tour booked on May 12th. I'm interested in the time issue as well. It was my understanding they would be 1 hour ahead of ship time so what you are saying is correct. Hopefully someone can confirm this.

Please let us know how you like the jeep tour when you return!

Kim

When we were in Coz last week, off the Solstice, we had changed our clocks to be two hours behind Eastern Daylight time, i.e. if it were Noon in FLL, it would be 10 a.m. in Coz. Don't know whether that's standard practice or not. I've read that it sometimes depends on the Captain.

Archived