Is anyone else doing this right now?

Erinl

...sitting at their cube/desk/etc, eating a boring tuna sandwich & water for lunch, obsessing over their upcoming cruise on CC and wishing that their lunch was a tuna melt with extra bacon from the lido grill and that the water was a frosty DOD? I know I cannot be alone here...

Anyone??? :eek:

Impatiently yours,

Erin

Just finished my NutriSystem trail mix bar and crystal light. Trying to drop a few pounds before we sail next weekend. The highlight was logging into my Carnival account and see "You cruise in 11 days".

LOL :D And to boot, it's a balmy 32 degrees outside (80 last week)! This is so not fair.

Hi , I am right next door in Connecticut. What the heck happend ? it was gorgeous last week and now it is cold and windy as hell.

Oh well at least it isn't snowing :)

Here I sit at my desk with 192 days to go and 4' of snow left to melt.

:(

Wow. Its in the 80s here. Its like what we normally have in May. DH asked me last week, when it was in the upper 80s if we could turn on the AC! :eek: I said no way, its only March!

OP, I am not eating tuna but I am sitting here eating a salad with baked chicken on it. I definitely wish it was a lobster tail from elegant night or something else. A DOD would be nice too.

Guilty, as charged. My cruise isn't until next March -- hey, it's only 369 days away. I'm eating a salad, with plenty of beans and hard-boiled eggs for protein, and slurping down a bottled water. I placed a $20 bet at my health club that I could lose 8 pounds in 8 weeks. I'm determined not to lose my money. So far, I'm right on target -- 5 pounds lost in 5 weeks. Actually, I'm perfectly OK with a salad for a lunch. A DOD sure would be good, though.

3 hours ago he sent me a text about an excursion he found... I replied and started rattling things off to him... then we had to go to land line... too much info... he asks "where are you getting all this stuff??" I am on CC...duh... so he tries and the idea of signing in is too much... needless to say that was three hours ago... and I am still here... listened to a webinar in the same time frame... not sure I got to much from it... lets call it multi tasking...

guess I could do a little on line shopping... for the cruise of course...

I'm retired but my DS (16) does independent study at home because he is a tournament golfer so he works at home at his own pace, on his own schedule. I'm his home support. We're on a lunch break right now and I'm chowing down on a banana because I too would like to drop a few before we sail on the Splendor in 13 days.:D

Hope everyone enjoys their lunch and has an awesome cruise whenever their time comes to sail!

Happy Sailing!:D

Yep...here at work doing the same thing with my mug of stale coffee and an apple for a snack. With the weather being so unseasonably warm I've been dreaming of our cruise....a gentle breeze and a DOD in my hand and I'd be set.:rolleyes:

Archived