Port Canaveral Hotels

Bahama Mama 40

Has anyone stayed at the Oceanside Inn on Cocoa Beach. It got a favorable review on a website reviewing hotels in Port Canaveral area. It appears to be right on the beach and the rates are good $108 for a Saturday night June 4. I am between that and the Hampton Inn which is 200 yards from the beach but appears to be much newer. The rate at the Hampton is $129. I would appreciate any input.

Thanks!

Hello

I will be staying at the Holiday Inn oceanfront coca beach May 1 I hit it on priceline for 52.00 per night I will be there One night prior to my cruise I will be glade to let you know about the motel when I return Have a great day James

Hello

I will be staying at the Holiday Inn oceanfront coca beach May 1 I hit it on priceline for 52.00 per night I will be there One night prior to my cruise I will be glade to let you know about the motel when I return Have a great day James

I think the Holiday Inn Oceanfrotn Coco Beach is different than the Oceanside Inn.

I am interested in hearing about the HI Oceanfront Coco Beach when you return. I have the Radisson booked now, but am thinking of switching to HI because its cheaper.

Maggie

• 2 weeks later...

We stayed there last May and will be staying there again next year. We liked it. It was right on the beach. The people were nice the rooms were clean and I felt safe there. It was nice having a balcony to look out and see cruise ships coming and going from the port.

I think it is a good choice or we wouldn't be staying there again.

I think the Holiday Inn Oceanfrotn Coco Beach is different than the Oceanside Inn.

I am interested in hearing about the HI Oceanfront Coco Beach when you return. I have the Radisson booked now, but am thinking of switching to HI because its cheaper.

Maggie

I have book the HI Oceanfront Cocoa Beach--it has been remodeled and hear it is nice

We stayed at the best western. It was very nice for a best western. We had a room right on the beach and were a very short walk to the cooca beach pier which had lots of restaurants and bars.

• 4 months later...
Just booked the Radisson Port Canaveral for Dec. at 105 US for 3 adults.

Dog... I know it has been awhile since you booked with Radisson; but did you use a special rate "code"?

We have stayed at the Radisson twice, once using the "fall" code to get a better rate and the last time we used the cruise deal with the breakfast buffet. We have enjoyed the Radisson very much and find it very convenient not to mention the pool and the tiki bar. We would pay their current $139 for the cruise deal but if there are any special rates, that would be even better. (not booked yet but looking at mid Nov to early Dec).

Thanks for any comments!

Just booked the Radisson Port Canaveral for Dec. at 105 US for 3 adults.

Dog... I know it has been awhile since you booked with Radisson; but did you use a special rate "code"?

We have stayed at the Radisson twice, once using the "fall" code to get a better rate and the last time we used the cruise deal with the breakfast buffet. We have enjoyed the Radisson very much and find it very convenient not to mention the pool and the tiki bar. We would pay their current $139 for the cruise deal but if there are any special rates, that would be even better. (not booked yet but looking at mid Nov to early Dec).

Thanks for any comments!

Archived