Pedicure and Ice Cream for kids?

marquez305

It's been a couple of years since we've cruised, but last time they did a special at the spa for a little kids pedicure and ice cream party. Does anyone know if they are still doing this? We are going on the Sensation on 5/17 if that matters.

Thanks!!

We were on Destiny at the end of November and my DD and her friend attended. So if should still be available. Unfortunately we can't remember what it's called, but your guess at it is really close to the name itself. :(

We were on Destiny at the end of November and my DD and her friend attended. So if should still be available. Unfortunately we can't remember what it's called, but your guess at it is really close to the name itself. :(

Going on Destiny in June with my DD & that sounds like something she would enjoy. How old is your DD & did you remember if it was for all age groups?

Thanks

Oh, I'm sorry. DD was 13 and I think they had it for two different age groups. Younger than her (maybe 7-11 )and then a tween/teen one. One was called Ice Cream Spa Party and the other I can't recall. Sorry! I'm sure if they have it one one ship they have it on another. I'm leaving soon so I'll keep my eyes peeled out for it and get back to you.

• 3 weeks later...

My DD and her friend were 9 on the Liberty in July. We mised the night they were doing this. But they let the two girls do it another night after dinner. It was $50 per person plus tip. Leg/foot scrub, foot message, mini mani/ pedi and ice cream sundae. They loved it!!!!

Archived