diving in the caribbean

NoobCruise

My husband and I are thinking about doing a Caribbean cruise and I've been a little overwhelmed with the choices lol eastern, western, southern....sooo many ports! We'd be looking at a 7-10 day cruise. With diving/ snorkling being a primary interest and NO interest in shopping, any advice for the best itinerary with scuba diving? Also, recommendations for excursions with combined scuba and snorkeling? My husband's ready to dive anytime anywhere. Me, on the other hand, I may prefer to float on the surface. Most of the excursions I've looked at in the Caribbean do one or the other, but not both.

I am a PADI diver......the Cayman Islands and Cozumel have some of the best diving in the world. The visibility is incredible. A lot of dive operators will allow snorkelers to tag along.

If you stop in Nassau, Stuart's Cove is very good. Scuba Tony in Cozumel has good reviews, we're using him in May.

Belize also has great diving.

I am a PADI diver......the Cayman Islands and Cozumel have some of the best diving in the world. The visibility is incredible. A lot of dive operators will allow snorkelers to tag along.

If you stop in Nassau, Stuart's Cove is very good. Scuba Tony in Cozumel has good reviews, we're using him in May.

Belize also has great diving.

Thanks! My husband and daughter actually got certified at Dive With Martin in Cozumel. The water was incredibly clear :) We stayed at an AI though. Haven't cruised through there yet.

Archived