Island Princess, Noro 3-18 sailing

rimau

We just got home. There was an outbreak but it was actually fairly small. We did go to the standard measures but a few cases still showed up after two days so we spent the rest of the cruise with the hassles. It was our first cruise with this. Not a great deal of hassle but annoying in the buffet to have to be served everything and having to wait for someone to bring the salt. One thing I did not know is that you are not allowed to bring anything from the buffet to the patisserie. Sigh, no coffee with my dessert. I ended up just going back to my room, eating it and going back to the patisserie for coffee. That was not stated anywhere that I saw, but the communication on the Island was not up to par for Princess.

There was a Noro outbreak on the Star 3/3 cruise as well. Not a big deal and certainly not a hassle. I'd rather safe than sorry and appreciated the measures that the ship took to contain the spread as I didn't want to become one of the statistics.

Archived