Breakaway S7 Forward Penthouses

I realize this ship is not built yet, but has anyone tried to book these Breakaway S7 Forward Penthouses as a quad and not booked suite #11706?

These suites are coming up as sleeps 4. If you try to book four in cabin only cabin 11706 comes up. If you try to book 2 in a suite all the available cabins come up. For my sailing none are taken except the one I booked.

The interesting thing is that I booked suite 11706 ( my only option) and now my friends want to come and book the same category as a quad. On the website it says it must be a guarantee only, but NCL told my TA that this suite can not be booked as a guarantee quad. Has anyone had this issue?

So does this mean only 1 S7 on the Breakaway was made to be a quad?

I guess this hasn't happened to anyone because no one has responded to my post. BUT after I posted this and 157 viewed my thread the S7 11706 was taken for President's Week 2014. I know because I was looking at that week and I know it was there before I posted my thread. Now for that week it is a guarantee S7 for a quad...which according to NCL's rep is not possible.UMMMMMM

Archived