Alcohol purchase onboard for the room.

skiman1

We are booked on the Carnival Dream in June for the Eastern Caribbean and just wondering if a bottle of alcohol can be purchased onboard for enjoyment in our room and balcony. I know the room has a mini bar, but would much prefer a liter of 750ml bottle in the room. Other cruise lines such as Princess, HAL and Celebrity have this option available.

Yes you can call the bon voyage dept and order it and it will be in your room waiting they are a little pricey but the overall cost vs individual drink prices make it worth it I don't have the number with me at work but I know that another member will have it. you can order up to a week before you sail and it will be there go enjoy

We are booked on the Carnival Dream in June for the Eastern Caribbean and just wondering if a bottle of alcohol can be purchased onboard for enjoyment in our room and balcony. I know the room has a mini bar, but would much prefer a liter of 750ml bottle in the room. Other cruise lines such as Princess, HAL and Celebrity have this option available.

I actually just purchased two 1 liter bottles this afternoon for our 4/7/12 sailing from Carnival's Bon Voyage department. They will be waiting on us in our cabin upon our arrival. Although a bit pricey, it was super easy and worth it in the long run if you're drinkers like us. :p

The number is: 800.522.7648

Don't forget also, if you enjoy wine, you're allowed to bring one bottle of wine onboard per person in your carry on with Carnival.

Have fun! :D

Room service is very easy, just pick up the cabin phone and order. Bill will read "xxxxxxxx Bar Service" on your SnS account from whatever bar that supplied the bottle(s.)

Bon Voyage works too, BUT, be sure to bring a copy of your phone order/email conformation with you. Just in case.

Archived