Spa

joeyg

We are going on the Riveria Accent on Italy 6/27. Can anyone tell us for a 10 day cruise how much a spa pass in on the Marina?

Spa Deck access is one of the benefits of booking a Suite.

Otherwise, the Passes generally run around $18 per day, although the actual cost is at the discretion of the Spa Manager and fluctuates with demand.

There may also be some "Sales" as the cruise winds on.

My friend and I are also going on the Oceania Riveria Cruise from Rome to Venice on June 27th 2012.

We are also interested in the cost of a Spa Pass is and some of the beauty treatments.

It would be nice to catch up with while we are on the cruise.

Regards

Cruisingalong2012

Last November when I was on board, the basic massage was $169 and the basic wash and blow dry for your hair was $70. I believe I paid $40 for a manicure. This is with an 18% gratuity built in. They are pricey and the hairdressers say they are experienced, but from my perspective, they are not really good because my hair never holds. But, if you're used to having your hair done for you, you're captive, so chalk it up to the cost of enjoying your cruise, sit back and relax. ;)

but from my perspective, they are not really good because my hair never holds.

dsaquanet.jpgThrow a can of Aquanet into your checked baggage, Naomi, it will last forever (both the can AND your hairdo!) My mother had a "cruise can" that lasted more than a decade and they TRAVELED.

Also access to this area included in the cost of a spa treament. I beleive they may request to limit the time (such as anytime before treatment but 1 hour after or such) but I cannot imagine enforcing it. Ding! Sorry, times up - get out.

I booked a massage on Marina but the deck was closed for 'maintenance' (Maiden Voyage blues) so they gave me a 25% discount which was very generous. I don't know if a haircut or 'beauty treatment' (I am beyond hope) vs a spa treament (massage or such) qualifies for this inclusion.

Jim and Stan,

I take lots of spray, but it doesn't help, plus the hairdressers don't know how to "tease" hair (even though they say they do). Also, I think the soft water onboard adds to the problem. Regardless, it's a small problem in the scheme of things and I'm glad I can go to the spa every 4 days for a new "do." :):):):)

Archived