Cove balcony or Large balcony on the Breeze?

katiepe

Looking for some feedback or help..

We are thinking of a late fall Med Cruise on the Breeze..cant decide between a Cove Balcony Mid ship or a Large Balcony toward the aft. One of those strange shaped cabins with the oversize balcony.

Can anyone give opinions to help me decide. have never booked a cove and we are real balcony lovers.

We had the "L-shaped" room with a large balcony toward the aft on the Magic--sister to Breeze--and we loved it. We could fit a lounger on the balcony, and spent a lot of time out there. We did sacrifice the benefit of having a sofa, however, but did not seem to miss it much. We also enjoyed having the two large picture windows opposite the bed. If we could have booked another one for this summer's cruise on the Breeze we would have, but they were all sold out. Instead, we booked out first true Aft.

I cannot speak for a Cove balcony, but others seem to like them as well.

I have a few photos on www dot cruiselinerooms dot com--cabin 6493, the Magic if you care to view them.

Good luck on your cruise--no bad choice there.

[/font][/ We had a cove on the Magic and liked being close to the water , and deck 2 is great for getting on and off.. They are a little more private , but can stay a little damp , and most do not get much sun , as there are lifeboats above most all of them..

A cove balcony is a balcony that is closed in a little bit..very close to the water. Like Disney Cruise lines Balconies..or at least some of them. Only on a couple of the Carnival Ships as far as I know. Cunard also has cove balconies. If you google you will see some pictures of them.

Thanks for all the respones. I am not keen on the "little damp" maybe we will go with the odd shaped. We would use the balcony instead of the couch anyway;)

We had the "L-shaped" room with a large balcony toward the aft on the Magic--sister to Breeze--and we loved it. We could fit a lounger on the balcony, and spent a lot of time out there. We did sacrifice the benefit of having a sofa, however, but did not seem to miss it much. We also enjoyed having the two large picture windows opposite the bed. If we could have booked another one for this summer's cruise on the Breeze we would have, but they were all sold out. Instead, we booked out first true Aft.

I cannot speak for a Cove balcony, but others seem to like them as well.

I have a few photos on www dot cruiselinerooms dot com--cabin 6493, the Magic if you care to view them.

Good luck on your cruise--no bad choice there.

I did look at your 6943 looks great!

Archived