Arrive at the boat?

kroberts0525

The Spirit leaves Seattle at 4:00 for out Alaskan cruise this July. What time would you suggest we arrive at the pier? On our last cruise there was a flight delay, causing us to miss the airport to pier shuttle and we literally ran on the boat as all food venues were closing and the muster drill was about to start. Thought we might try arriving with a little less drama this time!

Our ships have always left at 4PM. That being the case, I am one of those that like to arrive at about 10-10:30am. I like to be on the ship early (usually before noon) so my vacation starts right away. I eak out every bit of fun I can when I criuise.

Our ships have always left at 4PM. That being the case, I am one of those that like to arrive at about 10-10:30am. I like to be on the ship early (usually before noon) so my vacation starts right away. I eak out every bit of fun I can when I criuise.

Ditto, I like to arrive early too! OP certainly plan to arrive by noon imo:)

Thanks for all the replies. This trip we will be arriving two days prior to see Seattle. On the cruise that we almost missed, we flew into Orlando in the summer but were delayed by a freak midwestern rain storm....three hours on the tarmac. I've learned my lesson and will never fly on the same day again. We will be early boarders this time.

Was going to suggest you go in a few days early and see Seattle....

We did Alaska out of there a few years ago and had two days on either end.

We thoroughly enjoyed Seattle and NEVER ran out of things to do!

We rented a car and drove to MT Rainier Nat'l Park..(thought it would be a few hours round trip..turned out to be ALL DAY). The park was fabulous but only had time to 'hit the high spots' so to speak.

On our day after the cruise we went to Pike's Fish Market of our course did the Space Needle....Seattle is an awesome city..easy to get around in...Have FUN!

Archived