September Hawaiian Cruise on P.O.A- NCL Paperwork

Hello!

I have a quick question for you NCL experts:

Let me explain first... This will be my husband & my third cruise, but first on NCL. Previously we have only cruised with Princess. We chose this Hawaiian cruise b/c of the amazing destinations and all the extra time we will get to spend on each island. When booking my Caribbean cruises through Princess, there was a lot of paperwork to fill out on their website. i.e. preferences, passport registration, driver license. I am not sure whether I am not seeing where I need to register more information or if NCL just doesn't require extra info. I am guessing if the 2nd option is correct, it is b/c it is within the U.S. so its not as important to get so much personal information. I have looked on-line under my registration, but let me know if it is somewhere I am not looking.

Oh and one more thing: Does NCL mail out your boarding pass/luggage tags or will it appear to be printed once we get closer to the sail out date?

Thanks in advance!

C.V.

The new website isn't user friendly. Once you're logged in, click the "view reservation" tab, then click "vacation summary". You'll then see an orange button for "start check-in". You still need to provide the same info as other cruises...minus passport.

About 60 days out, you'll be able to print out your edocs. Currently NCL also sends a nice little booklet with luggage tags and info on shore ex.

HTH!

Archived