Spring into Summer Sale Over today question

Markmom18

Can I hope for ES price drops for our August cruise? What has been your past experience?? We're on the Splendor, Balcony 8A:confused: Thank you.

From the best I can manage to tell, you never know.

Some people never get them. Suites are more likely to get large ones because less people book them, and they drop the price to sell them.

If yours is after school starts back, it may not fill up fast and you're more likely to get one. The week or 2 before you sail, they will almost definitely drop assuming balconies aren't sold out.

But again, like I said, some people never, ever get drops. We booked in November for a May cruise and did not get a single drop until this week when we got 4 or 5.

Thank you for such a quick response. We have 2 cabins booked, a 9C/wrap aft for myself and hubby and an 8A Balcony for our son and gf. Total ES price reductions on both cabins (plus an upgrade from OV to Balcony for son/gf) has been a total of $ 400. It's been awesome so far, especially to be able to upgrade that OV to Balcony AND still save $$ .

I was just curious if other cruisers experienced price drops the closer they came to their cruise date. I'll keep an eye out. Thanks again.:)

I am booked in a balcony on the Lido for my Destiny cruise and the spring into summer sale got me a $23 OBC. In the meantime, the Interiors and OV have had numerous drops. When I check the site and do a mock booking, there are still plenty of Balcony rooms left so I'm hoping for some drops since I booked ES and we are 43 days out. It just goes to show that there isn't any rhyme or reason how they do drops or if you will get one. I just keep checking :(

Archived