Paradise Fun Times

Thank you, Gemynii! I knew I'd seen them but could not figure out where... :confused: :D

It's still on my subscribed list. :) I keep going back to the reviews with pics because I can't wait for our cruise. I even got a bunch of pics of the Paradise, Grand Cayman and Cozumel and put them on a digital frame to try and get DH excited. :p

It's still on my subscribed list. :) I keep going back to the reviews with pics because I can't wait for our cruise. I even got a bunch of pics of the Paradise, Grand Cayman and Cozumel and put them on a digital frame to try and get DH excited. :p

I though it was on mine but I seem to be having issues with Tapatalk. Then I tried searching from the laptop & still couldn't find it. :mad: Anyway, I love the digital frame idea... maybe I should do that & put it beside the tv so I can watch it while the kiddies watch their shows! LOL I'd rather be looking at a cruise ship in the middle of the sea than a pineapple under it... :D

I though it was on mine but I seem to be having issues with Tapatalk. Then I tried searching from the laptop & still couldn't find it. :mad: Anyway, I love the digital frame idea... maybe I should do that & put it beside the tv so I can watch it while the kiddies watch their shows! LOL I'd rather be looking at a cruise ship in the middle of the sea than a pineapple under it... :D

That's exactly where I put my frame... next to the TV since DH's eyes are always in that direction.

I'm glad my DD isn't into Spongebob anymore. She used to watch it so much that "Spongebob" was actually one of her 1st words.

That's exactly where I put my frame... next to the TV since DH's eyes are always in that direction.

I'm glad my DD isn't into Spongebob anymore. She used to watch it so much that "Spongebob" was actually one of her 1st words.

LMBO... I can identify with that! I try to make sure that what they watch is mostly educational but Spongebob is just so much more fun! :D

Archived