Carib Princess Review-4/9 final thoughts

Bustersmom

As I read through my post I forgot just a few items. I was shocked how much I felt the motion of this ship. It was so huge I just assumed I would not feel anything, not that it was bad of anything just surprising to me. I wear a patch and never have any troubles although I am very prone to motion illness, in cars planes etc. The patch allows me to be trouble free the entire trip! Sorry if I sounded harsh in regards to FLL airport, they are all getting to be a bit chaotic, I had experienced Miami a few years back and just did not anticipate the crowds in FLL. Still a better experience then Miami I think. We had very calm seas for the entire trip, the friday night onthe way back to FLL it was a little rough, lots of swaying but still not bad.

Did get the foam mattress cover and it helped tremendously, Robes were in our cabin when we checked in. No problems what so ever bringing wine on from different ports. Did do the wine tasting on board which was alot of fun, I cannot remember the man that did it but very entertaining. Take advantage of "inch of gold and inch of silver chain" sales on board, great pricing for what you get.

Did purchase the soda sticker the second day and it more than paid for itself. Hubby drinks more soda than I do, but we shared most of the times and never any problem getting refills anywhere on the ship.

Thanks again to all the members of this board for the great help and info you gave me.

Archived