Email From My PVP

cruisebie

Just opened my email and saw this message from my PVP

Dear xxx,

I can't wait to help you plan your first Carnival® cruise.

As your Personal Vacation Planner, I'm here to take care of all the cruise details so you can enjoy the perfect vacation without a care in the world.

I'll follow up with you shortly to discuss next steps. Please pass along my contact information to your friends and family so I can assist them with the latest promotions.

Your Fun Expert,

Hmmmmm, my first cruise?:D And all this time I thought I was cruising Carnival? I wonder who I've been giving my hard earned cash to?:confused:

This makes me feel less bad now about the emails I've been getting. I have gotten two of their "we miss you" emails even though I booked a b2b two weeks ago and five cabins for my wedding cruise six months ago. At least they know I'm a returning guest!

I know it was just some kind of form email, but wouldn't you think they would have some way of cross referencing with recent customers? No matter, I just booked my next one, just hope I was giving my credit card # to carnival-lol. ;)

I booked on the website this time without benefit of the PVP who doesn't seem to know she booked cruises for me in the past. In fact, the reason I was looking at my email was to see if the booking email had come in. Guess I made the right call, errrr....ummmm... or made the right no call, since I didn't call her to book this time.:p

This makes me feel less bad now about the emails I've been getting. I have gotten two of their "we miss you" emails even though I booked a b2b two weeks ago and five cabins for my wedding cruise six months ago. At least they know I'm a returning guest!

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! And a b2b to come in the meantime. I would love to do a b2b, it's just never worked out yet.

I'm sure they geniunely miss you!:cool:

Archived