Carnival Victory Behind the fun tour time

jks336

Was curious as to the time they do the behind the scenes tour. Any recent cruisers that did this and remember the time? There is a meet n greet scheduled sea day at 2pm and would be fun to go to and had been thinking of doing the behind the fun tour. plus it's cheaper than other 7 day cruise ones lol

We did this back in August 2011- and it was on the sea day, early. I think about 830 or 9am. I remember complaining it was early on the only day we could have slept in and had breakfast in the MDR.

March 2012

Just did an 8-day on the Miracle

1-embark

2-sea day

3-Grand Turk

4-La Romana

5-Aruba

6-Curacao

7-sea day

8-sea day

9-they threw us off the ship

The Behind the Fun tour was on day 8. The Miracle sold the tour to two groups of 16 each. We had a 0900 tour. I think the second tour was at 1300. We were told that Carnival only booked one BTF tour per ship's cruise, but I guess if they can make the revenue.....

I loved the tour. Don't think I would pay for it a second time, but it didn't begrudge them the $95 too much. I would pay another person to go. It would just be a waste for me to go a second time.

And speaking of waste - what they do with garbage is just amazing.

March 2012

Just did an 8-day on the Miracle

1-embark

2-sea day

3-Grand Turk

4-La Romana

5-Aruba

6-Curacao

7-sea day

8-sea day

9-they threw us off the ship

The Behind the Fun tour was on day 8. The Miracle sold the tour to two groups of 16 each. We had a 0900 tour. I think the second tour was at 1300. We were told that Carnival only booked one BTF tour per ship's cruise, but I guess if they can make the revenue.....

I loved the tour. Don't think I would pay for it a second time, but it didn't begrudge them the $95 too much. I would pay another person to go. It would just be a waste for me to go a second time.

And speaking of waste - what they do with garbage is just amazing.

Funny, we were on the 0900 tour on the Miracle 25 March as well :-)

Thanks KJ, on the victory we only have one sea day. How did you like your itenery, i've looked at doing that cruise. I definately like the idea of the 2 sea days on the way back. if i cruise out of NY, its 2 going down and 1 coming back.. i think they need to switch that lol.

Archived