Children Aged 13

Hi all, I wonder if anyone can help please? Our son will be 13 next year and an adult in some travel companies eyes so costs of school holidays travel is going to go through the roof!!:(

We sailed on the Dream last year and loved it but have no experience of teenager facilities, can anyone let me know what happens for them?

Thanks,

Suzy

Hi, if it helps, this is our fifth cruise as a family, son now 14, I think he was 8 first time around. We have found teenage facilities on Thomson boats are totally different to kids clubs. We did the Celebration last yr and year before and the entertainment team got the teenagers together on the first morning for a drink and a bit of an icebreaker. Then during the week they had events for them, or film showings for kids only. The teenagers then organised themselves, played footie, and generally "hung out". Cruises beat any other holiday now for my son.

Hi we were on the Dream over Christmas with our teenage daughter. She went to the meet and greet on the first day after arriving From then on we hardly saw her!!! Have to say not much was organised for them but they just hung out at every opportunity even dressing up and going to the Orion together. They are still in touch with each other. Im sure he will have a fab time once the ice is broken ;)

Have a Fab time:)

Where was the teenage meet and greet advertised, so I know where to look out for it on the Majesty

you will find a letter in your cabin when you board inviting your daughter/son to their meet and greet. My son didnt bother with the teen club when we went round the med 2 years ago, but he was never bored:)

Archived