Chef's Table

scottydog123

I made reservations for the Chef's Table on the Valor. I received a confirmation back that said we were all set. Does anyone know what two days Chef Table is down on an 8 day cruise. Saturday - Sunday.

Any help is appreciated.

The chef will come to your table at dinner and ask you if you have any allergies or dislikes and also give you the day ond time. It's pretty cool to have the chef come to you. I believe they also deliver something to your stateroom.

The day will depend on the number of guests that sign up. On our cruise they only had enough guests for one night. I believe it was the night after formal night. It was a great experience, however it was a very long. It lasted from 6:00 to 10:30. It was amazing food (especially if you are a foodie) If you are picky you may not care for some. Not to mention free flowing wine and sparkling wine included. It was funny how quiet people are at the beginning but once the wine kicked in everyone loosened up. There was a magician who was very entertaining. A very nice experience overall, probably won't do it again though, It was an entire night devoted to food. Love food but have access to it all day and night plus it was $75 per person (as you know). Just an extra expense and alot of time.

Enjoy and have a great cruise.

Archived