Does Serenity area allow women to sunbath topless?

rydan

Does anoyone know if I can sunbath Topless in the Serenity area?

1) Yes, I am a women.

2) And no im not a "10"

3) Just want an even tan for once

4) dont care who sees them after nursing 2 kids.

1) Yes, I am a women.

2) And no im not a "10"

No...thank goodness.

The only time I have seen this was years ago on the Ecstasy out of Galveston. It had an "adults only , tops optional" area on an upper deck...I have a photo of the sign somewhere in our cruise book.:rolleyes:

I thought Carnival had a topless area, One would think the Adults only serenity area would allow that. But I dont understand two of the responses of

Seriously?

&

No, thank goodness? try a tanning bed, ( Tanning beds make you look like you are an Oompa-loompa form Willy Wonka.

I dont get that responses at all.

I thought Carnival had a topless area, One would think the Adults only serenity area would allow that. But I dont understand two of the responses of

Seriously?

&

No, thank goodness? try a tanning bed, ( Tanning beds make you look like you are an Oompa-loompa form Willy Wonka.

Really? Really?

Seriously?

&

I apologize if you did not get my "Seriously" reply. I was wondering if your post was a real question or one to rile up the masses...

1) Yes, I am a women.

2) And no im not a "10"

No. But they do allow, and do nothing about CHAIR HOGS :mad:

Get there early if you want a seat, hogs have them all taken early every morning.

Seriously?

&

They used to - but not any more - and haven't in quite some time. The "adult only" area of the Serenity Deck refers to no children not clothing optional. ;)

Of the three different ships that I have been on, the water slide was in the same general vacinity as the serenity deck. Once the kids climb that ladder they have an open view to the serenity deck.

Over the past 2 years I have transformed myself.

I had a health scare that really set me straight.

Diet, Running and Weight training. I am so proud of my transformation.

I feel great and i finally have a figure. No plastic surgery, just real hard work.

I am not TROLLING looking for a problem, I just asked a simple question.

but i guess you guys would have no way of knowing that.

They are just Boobs, but they are mine. And my question is real. Im not someone looking for attention, just someone who is comfortable in there own skin.

The question was a logical one, not a crazy one. We go yo Vegas 2x each year. I have gone topless in the Eden pool at Ceasars & the Wynn.

But it was too hot to stay out long enough to tan.

I figured the cruise would be a perfect place to do so. While the kids are in the camp Mom & Dad can be adults for a couple of hours. Would not do this on a port of call, because the kids would be with us.

Is this more realistic now? You would think I really asked an outlandish question.

I feel great and i finally have a figure. No plastic surgery, just real hard work.

They are just Boobs, but they are mine. And my question is real. Im not someone looking for attention, just someone who is comfortable in there own skin.

The question was a logical one, not a crazy one. We go yo Vegas 2x each year. I have gone topless in the Eden pool at Ceasars & the Wynn.

I figured the cruise would be a perfect place to do so. While the kids are in the camp Mom & Dad can be adults for a couple of hours. Would not do this on a port of call, because the kids would be with us.

Is this more realistic now? You would think I really asked an outlandish question.

asked and answered.

True! But they become public - when exposed in a public area. With so many families on board no one can be assured of privacy - even if your kids are at Camp.

As others have said - if you have a balcony - no one will stop you. But I feel sure that if you are in a public area you'd be asked (politely) to cover up.

Archived