Does Serenity area allow women to sunbath topless?

rydan

My wife always used the topless decks. She can pull it off for sure. I can tell ya that the only people up there were the people using the topless decks and the old married guys who "got lost".

My wife always used the topless decks. She can pull it off for sure. I can tell ya that the only people up there were the people using the topless decks and the old married guys who "got lost".

I was never lost. Was looking for Cuba.icon7.gif

Oh they were not lost...I used to use them too, but it did kind of bother me when men would walk in and just look around and walk through and leave...really? They were for using for topless sunbathing, not sightseeing...

Oh they were not lost...I used to use them too, but it did kind of bother me when men would walk in and just look around and walk through and leave...really? They were for using for topless sunbathing, not sightseeing...

LOL he knows they were not really lost! So a ship full of mostly American men know that there are topless women sunning themselves onboard and a good amount of them aren't going to take a stroll through?? Of course they are, silly rabbit:p Maybe they should have guarded those entrances too, (like serenity with the kids) no unsupervised men allowed:D

LOL he knows they were not really lost! So a ship full of mostly American men know that there are topless women sunning themselves onboard and a good amount of them aren't going to take a stroll through?? Of course they are, silly rabbit:p Maybe they should have guarded those entrances too, (like serenity with the kids) no unsupervised men allowed:D

Why should we assume that a great deal of men would walk through?...and if they do then why do so many object to doing it in the adults only area if they are going to look anyway...Do men not get enough boobs on TV and at home? I know my husband wouldn't need to go browsing in this area...Not to mention that only a small percentage of the women on the topless decks are worthy of checking out anyway...ALL boobs are NOT created equal!:eek::D

Or seeing if their wife is up there.

Why should we assume that a great deal of men would walk through?...and if they do then why do so many object to doing it in the adults only area if they are going to look anyway...Do men not get enough boobs on TV and at home? I know my husband wouldn't need to go browsing in this area...Not to mention that only a small percentage of the women on the topless decks are worthy of checking out anyway...ALL boobs are NOT created equal!:eek::D

I could care less about boobs, how if they got some junk in the trunk, then I am looking.:p;):D

Don't do it on the balcony. Last cruise lady next door was out there 24/7 tanning away. DW kept dragging me back into our cabin so I couldn't use my balcony. Did I mention I was allergic to the smell of tanning lotion. Why can't they restrict tanning to one side of the ship? Tongue in cheek

They stopped it about 4 or 5 years ago.

Balconies are for this...

Actually, in June 2010 my daughter was on Legend and a guy asked the Carnival worker if he could take off his trunks on serenity and he was allowed.

if I were to tan topless, Id have to keep pulling my boobs out of my armpits!:eek:

Yea but that way your armpits don't get sunburned so later that night you can still keep your arms down in the normal position. ;):D ROFLMAO

To the OP If you feel the need to sunbath toppless, just do it where you feel comfortable with it and don't pay any attention to what people say on this board.

A lot of people on this board are nothing more than a blowhard behind a puter that don't really have much of a life outside of this board.

I guess that's why they feel like this website belongs to them.:rolleyes:

OP, go to pastease dot com dot au

They have a variety of peel & stick waterproof swimwear. Mainly just stick on nipple covers. They come in a nice variety of designs.

This way you can tan without lines and still fit within the guidelines of what Carnival says is permissible.

PS: they also work great for low-cut tops and dresses.

:)

Have a great cruise.

Yep, tried some of those in Key West, they work awesome....but hurt like he** coming off! Maybe I just needed to drink more tequila?:p:eek:

BTW, DH favorite t-shirt is "Boobies Make Me Happy", so no, men NEVER tire of them!

Happy Sailing,

No, I don't think statues, not statutes, should sport fig leaves, any more than I think animals should wear clothes. We are speaking about humans here, aren't we? Mention was made of people being Victorian, You could also look at it as just having a bit of class. Why do some people think it's a treat to expose themselves to others?

WHAT?

Are you for real?

You must really think that you are at the top of the list of classy people.

Get Real, you ain't all that!

OP to answer your question with real life experience YES you can! There is no stated rule saying you can't. There is always the chance someone will complain and they may ask you to cover up but on my last two cruises I went topless on Serenity and was not asked to cover up once. By the 3rd sea day on Freedom I was joined by several ladies who also dropped the tops. Not one issue at all. On the 4th sea day I found out that a minister was sitting next to me but he didn't have an issue with me and I didn't with him...

Get your tan on girl:D

Archived