Once more Bernard's Tours question

We have a group reservation for June and had the same request. We want to go to Le Galion with the kids rather than Orient. His comment was "no problem" just remind them as soon as we meet for the tour. Not sure how that is going to work but I guess our van will either make one stop at Orient and one stop at Le Galion for us -or- our van will be the tour with Le Galion as the beach stop. The beaches are very close so this must be why this is possible.

We have been on Bernard's Tours back in 2010 and we loved every minute of the tour! From our experience, we were offered 2 choices of beaches: Orient and another beach I can't remember the name of. Once we got closer to Orient Beach, our driver asked us who wanted to go to Orient and who wanted to go to the other beach. He dropped people off at Orient first and then the rest to the other beach. At the end, he picked up the people from Orient first and then the other beach I think. Hope this helps! You will enjoy this tour!

Excellent tour! We asked the same question regarding another beach when we bring the kids...he said no problem. Fun day! I loved Maho beach. Watching the planes land so close to the water and right over us was awesome. Enjoy!

Archived