Blue Lagoon & NCL Question

sayla27

If I will be on the Norwegian Jewel and would like to book events at Blue Lagoon am I limited to the offerings of the ship or can I book directly with http://www.dolphinencounters.com?

If I'm limited to NCL excursions (which I think I might be based on previous posts), I have a few questions:

1) If I book the dolphin encounter for my family (2 adults, 2 children) can I also add the sea lion encounter for my older daughter? Will I still pay the full price which includes transportation?

2) The NCL excursion description states that you must be 8 years old for the sea lion encounter, but the dolphin encounters website lists 8 years old OR 42 inches tall. My older daughter will be turning 7 on this cruise, but is very tall. Would she still be able to participate?

3) If I am able to get my 7 year old into the sea lion encounter can I add an observer ticket to my younger daughter's dolphin encounter without paying the transportation costs again?

4) If I want to add the beach break to the excursion do I also have to pay the transportation fee again or can I simply stay on the beach after our encounter/s has/have concluded?

Thanks in advance for your help.

If I will be on the Norwegian Jewel and would like to book events at Blue Lagoon am I limited to the offerings of the ship or can I book directly with www.dolphinencounters.com?

If I'm limited to NCL excursions (which I think I might be based on previous posts), I have a few questions:

1) If I book the dolphin encounter for my family (2 adults, 2 children) can I also add the sea lion encounter for my older daughter? Will I still pay the full price which includes transportation?

2) The NCL excursion description states that you must be 8 years old for the sea lion encounter, but the dolphin encounters website lists 8 years old OR 42 inches tall. My older daughter will be turning 7 on this cruise, but is very tall. Would she still be able to participate?

3) If I am able to get my 7 year old into the sea lion encounter can I add an observer ticket to my younger daughter's dolphin encounter without paying the transportation costs again?

4) If I want to add the beach break to the excursion do I also have to pay the transportation fee again or can I simply stay on the beach after our encounter/s has/have concluded?

Thanks in advance for your help.

According to the rules, if you are on the NCL ship, you must book thru the ship.

As for the sea lions.. you're daughter must be 8 years old to participate.. not a tall 7.

Since transportation is part of any program or beach day, you don't have to pay it seperately. Just book the program that you want, the transportation is included. Ea. person MUST be booked into a program (animal,observer or beach day).

Anyone booking a program gets free access to the beach. The Beach day pas is for lunch and amenities such as mats and tubes etc Which you can pay for when you get there.

Scubagirrl -

Thanks for the information. Just to clarify -- I can book all four of us for the dolphin encounter through NCL since it is age appropriate for both girls. Then we can spend the rest of the day at the beach until the 4 pm ferry leaves paying for lunch and amenities on our own? This sounds like a better plan than going to the Atlantis during the Easter recess.

I will be speaking to our NCL CC in the next few days.

My husband, 8 year old son and I went on the Blue Lagoon Dolphin swim encounter (booked through DCL) in February. We were able to stay on the island for the rest of the day, paying our own way for food, etc. Based on the layout, they must allow everyone who books an excursion to stay and play on the beach until departure time (we had the option of 1, 2 or 4 PM). It seems there would be no way to keep track of people to make them stay in certain areas. The dolphin swim was awesome and the beach was beautiful. I would definitely recommend it. Happy Planning!

Archived