Comparing Apples and Oranges here.....& Poll

kcdancerkc

A for sure.

Did you win the bet, or lose?:)

I would choose Norwegian over Carnival. Although I had a good time on my Carnival cruise, I prefer Norwegian. One thing that comes to mind is that I consider it rude to interrupt someone during a meal. I am easygoing with most things, but I really didn't like it when my dinner was interrupted every night so the waiters could sing and dance and do the fun program. I would have loved the merriment if it didn't interrupt my nice meal.

since you are all dying to know LOL

I wore Jamaica shirts to Belize -

I will probably wear my new Antigua sparkly tank to Jamaica in July

Hubby wears all his vacation shirts to all other vacations

However, sees direct rudness in the cross-ship dressing thing---likening it to walking into a Car dealership with other car brand apparel.

A couple of you agreed with him - and that's okay too! :D:eek::D

Now we can let this topic RIP LOL

AND cannot wait to try the NCL bahama mama experience !!!!!

I guess it would depend. On a cruise line, don't think anyone would much care, HOWEVER........I would NEVER wear a Yankees Jersey to fenway!!!! That would be insanity!!!

I have done it. It's actually fun if you get the right group of Red Soxs fans!

Lol, well you can tell your hubby that my hubby who works at a car dealership (and doesn't care what is on a person's shirt, as long as they are buying a car) wore his RCI and Disney shirts on NCL Gem. And I am pretty sure I wore my Carnival PJs (but no one saw those...lol). And I know that my cruising companion wore her NCL EPIC jacket on RCI Grandeur - even to things like the Diamond breakfast. And I know that I would still answer "A" - they don't care ;)

We receive great service everywhere. Occasionally a PASSENGER will say "so do you like that other cruise line better?" and then it's a conversation starter.

A. They won't give a sh!t and might not even notice. If they do notice, they might ask where you've cruised on Carnival and mention their own stint on a ship. It's silly to think anyone would care. Now if you start mouthing off about how Carnival was better, that's another story.

A Cruise ship is NOT a sporting venue so the analogy is pointless. The CEO or the cruise line "might" be the ONLY one who would care as he is trying to win business against his competition. To the employees, it might show that this is not "your first rodeo" but they don't actually care.

Lol, well you can tell your hubby that my hubby who works at a car dealership (and doesn't care what is on a person's shirt, as long as they are buying a car) wore his RCI and Disney shirts on NCL Gem. And I am pretty sure I wore my Carnival PJs (but no one saw those...lol). And I know that my cruising companion wore her NCL EPIC jacket on RCI Grandeur - even to things like the Diamond breakfast. And I know that I would still answer "A" - they don't care ;)

We receive great service everywhere. Occasionally a PASSENGER will say "so do you like that other cruise line better?" and then it's a conversation starter.

Yeahhhhh - EXACTLY !!! :cool:

A Cruise ship is NOT a sporting venue so the analogy is pointless. The CEO or the cruise line "might" be the ONLY one who would care as he is trying to win business against his competition. To the employees, it might show that this is not "your first rodeo" but they don't actually care.

I obviously understand that it is NOT a sporting event however May I point out that my statement was NOT to be taken as a comparison only my attempt at being humorous!!! Geesh

I obviously understand that it is NOT a sporting event however May I point out that my statement was NOT to be taken as a comparison only my attempt at being humorous!!! Geesh

Sorry you mis-understood. Your reply was an obvious joke to me and you even agreed with my post that "it doesn't matter on a cruise ship". I actually enjoyed your comment and agree that it can be fun to give others a hard time. We live in NASCAR country and the battles between a Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhart can be very funny even in a neutral place like a bar when one see the other wearing a hat or something minor.

My comment was directed at Drumexpert510's and ZoneHPH's banter about not wearing one to support your "college sports team" to a game at an alternate college. Next time I will include the reference post like I did hear to remove any confusion

Do they go to sleep at night with a smile on their face thinking, "Wow, it felt so good to bring that fat American her fifth daiquiri in record time today. I really went the extra mile. We're so much better than those other cruise lines. They suck!" Hell no. Kenneth the page is a fictional character from 30 Rock, he does not exist in real life and especially not on cruise ships.

That was hilarious. :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the most part I'd have to say: A

Cruise ship workers are working über hard every minute, I doubt that they're paying too much attention to what anyone is wearing.

Even if someone did care, they'd probably ignore it assuming that the person doing so was simply trying to yank someone's chain or screaming for attention anyway. And who likes to pay attention to people like that?

¯\(°_0)/¯

Prefer Sky, hands down. Lots of balconies, good music, spinnaker lounge.

Poll: A!

I have a Carnival baseball cap that was part of the behind the tour gift set. I wear it to every cruise, Carnival, Norwegian or Royal. Nobody gives a second thought.

[quote name='ndabunka']Sorry you mis-understood. Your reply was an obvious joke to me and you even agreed with my post that "it doesn't matter on a cruise ship". I actually enjoyed your comment and agree that it can be fun to give others a hard time. We live in NASCAR country and the battles between a Jeff Gordon and Dale Earnhart can be very funny even in a neutral place like a bar when one see the other wearing a hat or something minor.

My comment was directed at Drumexpert510's and ZoneHPH's banter about not wearing one to support your "college sports team" to a game at an alternate college. Next time I will include the reference post like I did hear to remove any confusion[/QUOTE]

Ok, no worries....and believe me I know exactly what you are talking about with NASCAR rivalry. My son went to NTI in Mooresville and we visited several times. Loved the area and also got a big kick out of the police cars in Mooresville, painted black and white checkered flags lol. My apologies for the misunderstanding.

Archived