Connecting doors?

lydnsyd

I'm looking to book a Deluxe Balcony Cabin (Solstice Class ship) on the 'Hump' but it looks like they are all with connecting doors. I've only ever had a connecting door once before & it was a nightmare as the couple next door were obviously having marital problems and were constantly arguing. I've never managed to get a hump cabin before so fancy trying one but the dilema is that I'm a light sleeper so it could be a problem if there is a lot of noise:o Any suggestions on what I should do ...do I take a gamble??:rolleyes:

The cabin-connecting doors are not inside the cabins, but rather are vestibule doors outside the individual cabin doors....so noise from cabin next door is not any more of an issue than any other cabin on the ship.

Go for it !!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1362600&referrerid=422315

See the attached pic from a previous thread

The cabin-connecting doors are not inside the cabins, but rather are vestibule doors outside the individual cabin doors....so noise from cabin next door is not any more of an issue than any other cabin on the ship.

Go for it !!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1362600&referrerid=422315

See the attached pic from a previous thread

You are a star! Thanks for the info & piccies - it is now a GO situation for us so will get on and make a booking:)

Most welcome...Enjoy !!

Although we have never stayed in a "hump" cabin (aft/stern lovers here), I have certainly read the many praises of their location and balconies !!

Happy Cruising !

Woody

Archived