Star Owners Suite Questions

troden

I've stayed in the Owner's Suite on the Dawn (sister ship) which has similar decor. I will admit the photos make it look strange - but it's nice in person. It is a bit modern and funky - but was by far the nicest suite I've stayed in. The bathroom was to die for! (again, the photos don't make it look like anything special) I've never heard of anyone not liking the decor once they saw the room in person.

July 10th NCL Spirit

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;7;10;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

You will love it. The colors are much better in person and it really does look sophisticated in person (not 70's retro colors like the photos make it look).

Having the front balcony (which is quite large) and the side is a nice feature. Don't forget that the concierge will reserve the best seats for you if you want to see a show (so that you don't have to go early and try to get good seats). You'll have a really cool ship phone to carry around with you so that if you decide at dinner that you want to go to a show, just call the concierge and tell her and she'll go reserve the seats for you. It's also fun to call the butler and ask him to have dessert or a snack waiting for you after the show.

July 10th NCL Spirit

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;7;10;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Archived