Upsell and I took it

cnlshea

Carnival called and I took the upsell 100 pp for 4 of us on Destiny to go from balcony to Grand Suite Cat 12. Its going to be a surprise to the family. It sounds great on the website but I dont see any recent pics of the room does anyone have that they can share. thanks

Great deal!! Congrats! How long is the cruise?

If you do a google search for "cruise line rooms", you will find a website with the same name and you will be able to look at pics posted by others of various ships. (I would have put the link, but it's blocked by CC).

You definately don't need any pics to know you got a great deal. But like you, I'd be dying to see my new digs! Have a wonderful time, and what a nice surprise for your family. Jealous, jealous, jealous.:)

Man, that's sweet! We're doing a 4-day on the Imagination in July. I just hope they think of us when it's time to upgrade, because I'd jump on that in a heartbeat!

five day on what ship? Did a five day on Paradise two weeks ago and our OV had a flat screen.

She said Destiny above.

We stayed in a GS on the Destiny as well.....it is a wonderful cabin, and you all will be very comfortable with 4 people in there. Was looking to find my pics of it...when I locate them I will come back and share them!! Have a great cruise!

Carnival called and I took the upsell 100 pp for 4 of us on Destiny to go from balcony to Grand Suite Cat 12. Its going to be a surprise to the family. It sounds great on the website but I dont see any recent pics of the room does anyone have that they can share. thanks

Is it your PVP that called or just someone from Carnival?

Is it your PVP that called or just someone from Carnival?

I'm wondering the same thing. We booked interior for this May in hopes to try to upgrade to a balcony or suite for cheap at the last minute. Does anyone know if that's possible? We booked through BJ's Travel (like Costco) rather than directly through Carnival.

Any info would be great!!

Enjoy your upgrade!!! :)

It was someone from carnival I do not have a PVC and this is the first time I booked directly thru carnival. I usually use a T A but I never got the call before so from now on I am booking direct I can't wait only 1 more week

Archived