How do you block

jetsfan

posters from showing up on your thread? I did look under the FAQ but could not find the answer. I love CC, and the help it has given me, but the absence of some posters will be fabulous.

I would love to know the answer to this, as well. There is just ONE that makes my blood boil!!!!:mad:

To my knowledge, you can't block anyone from posting on a specific thread. However, you can "ignore" them and then you can't read their posts. If you can't read it, you can't get upset about it. ;)

Go to the top left of the page and click on User CP, scroll down to Edit Ignore List, and then type in the names of the person you want to ignore.

You will see the quoted comments but you will also keep your blood pressure down and your IQ up of you use the ignore function wisely. I never used it for years and now I have three people on it. I love it.

you can also report them to the admins...there is few people on here that get kicked off and the come back as another person...which really sucks but that is what they do..

I wish people would play by the rules and play nice..just sayin'

Done. Thanks so much. I in no way want to offend the hundreds of people who use this board to help people who share their passion for cruising and adventure. I just have seen a handful of people abuse the anonymity this board provides by posting whatever crap they want.

I just tell myself at least they are not related to me. Bon Voyage to all. Happy Easter and Happy Passover!

I've used the ignore feature on a select few for awhile now, LOVE it. I've also done the 'hide signatures', which is another nice feature. Some are a bit over the top, makes for easier scrolling too.:D

Archived