Solstice Class Ship - Wine Package??

lydnsyd

Are they doing Wine Packages on the Silhouette? I had a (alcohol) drinks package last time on the Equinox but would get more use of a Wine Package which enables us to have a bottle of wine with dinner?? We found on the previous Drinks Package that we tended to drink more than we would have done normally ..hic.. so that is the reason we would just like to go for a Wine Package.

yes you can book a wine package on any cruise. We went to the beverage package section of manage my reservation on Celebrity's website to order ours for our upcoming Silhouette cruise.

Thanks for the info:) -I did have a look on the Celebrity website and it said that it wasn't available for Solstice Class ships..which is odd. Are you near to going on your cruise? Ours isn't until next year so may be that is why...I'm puzzled:rolleyes: If we can book then that would be wonderful. Hope you don't mind my asking but what sort of package/price was it? We would need a package for approx 12 nights

Thanks for the info:) -I did have a look on the Celebrity website and it said that it wasn't available for Solstice Class ships..which is odd. Are you near to going on your cruise? Ours isn't until next year so may be that is why...I'm puzzled:rolleyes: If we can book then that would be wonderful. Hope you don't mind my asking but what sort of package/price was it? We would need a package for approx 12 nights

Yes you are probably too far out to book yet. We did ours just over a month ago. Yes our cruise is very soon! We leave Tuesday!!!! So excited!

We are on a 12 night cruise as well. I am travelling with my parents who bought one package and my Aunt who bought another. They each purchased the 7 bottle package, I believe it came to around $255.00 each package. My Mom doesn't drink very much and I can't drink alcohol due to a surgery I'm having when I get home so pretty much the one package is for my Dad and one for my Aunt. I don't know if there is larger packages than 7 bottles.

Thanks for the info - I will just have to be patient. Have a fabulous cruise.:) We just got back from a cruise a week ago and it now seems like a distant dream so can't wait for the next one to come around. It is very addictive:D

Thanks for the info - I will just have to be patient. Have a fabulous cruise.:) We just got back from a cruise a week ago and it now seems like a distant dream so can't wait for the next one to come around. It is very addictive:D

It's most definately addictive!!!

Archived