Booking a Carnival Cruise

hexdragon

My sister, BIL, and I are looking at a cruise in the Med for June 2013. Should we book it now (and get our choice of cabins), or wait to see if the price drops? Another question is to book directly with Carnival, or one of these online discount vendors (See ads above)?

My sister was telling me that if there was a price drop, that we would get the difference as OBC. Is this true, and is it only directly through Carnival, or the agents also?

If the price drops before final payment you should just get the credit off of your balance, if it drops after final payment you should receive obc. I don't know about using agents, but I would hope they'd honor their lowest price no matter how you book.

If the price drops before final payment you should just get the credit off of your balance, if it drops after final payment you should receive obc. I don't know about using agents, but I would hope they'd honor their lowest price no matter how you book.

You will only get OBC after final payment if you book using the early saver option.

Price drops can be obtained by booking directly with CCl or a travel agent.

Note that some travel agents who give you OBC for booking with them might reduce that amount depending on the price drops for your cruise.

Bill

Archived