Recent Pics of Maya Chan or Nohoch Kay?

IslandToIsland

The first time we were in Costa Maya we went to Pez Quadro and had an absolute blast and loved the beach. I am now debating on either Maya Chan, Nohoch Kay, or going back to Pez Quadro.

I have seen older pics and looked at videos on Youtube and Maya Chan and Nohoch Kay's water looks very murky. I understand there is sea grass and all, but the only thing I keep reading is how good the service is. Is the beach itself what you would consider a nice beach in either place?

Here are some from last June of Nohoch Kay. NK is just a short ways down the malecon from Pez so it's the same water. Maya Chan is a bit further down the coast. But remember water quality can vary due to currents and weather. IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

It does look nice there, thank you for the pics. I wasn't aware NK was on the same stretch of beach as Pez, so that is good to know. One thing I love about Pez also are the massages on the beach....$20 for about an hr was fantastic! :D Is NK around the same price or more?

It does look nice there, thank you for the pics. I wasn't aware NK was on the same stretch of beach as Pez, so that is good to know. One thing I love about Pez also are the massages on the beach....$20 for about an hr was fantastic! :D Is NK around the same price or more?

I think so. DW got one. Jaime has a fabulous girl who does massages. Katy or something, can't recall. He'll set you right up.

Friends of ours who went to Maya Chan the same time we went to NK (we went to NK, because we know Jaime), had great experience too. So don't rule that out. Also hearing that a new place, Almaplena, has opened. It's between the malecon and Maya Chan. Only takes 20 people. Very quiet, if that's what you're seeking.

Archived