Carry on Soda to 12 med cruise

Can I carry on a 12 pack of soda, indeparture port Barcelona.

Serenade of the seas?

I would be inerested to know a similar question about carrying on from Southampton, I was thinking of taking a 10 pack of 500ml bottles of water and a 12 pack of diet Pepsi.

Thanks

Per another thread I saw somewhere about Barcelona the price for a 12 pack of major brand (Coke, Pepsi, etc...) products may be a lot higher than buying on the ship on a per can basis and even more so of a differenc compared to soda package.

We've walked on with (6) 2-litre bottles in Barcelona -- many times. Also, once you've completed check-in at the BCN port, there are Duty Free shops right before you use the esclators to get on the ship. You have no more security to go through and can purchase alcohol and bring on the ship.

The cost of coke products in BCN is reasonable -- maybe just a tiny bit more than USA, but nothing to worry about. It's not the $$ for us, we just like having litre bottles in the stateroom for our use when we need it -- especially late at night, middle of night, early morning.

Have a wonderful cruise.

We've walked on with (6) 2-litre bottles in Barcelona -- many times. Also, once you've completed check-in at the BCN port, there are Duty Free shops right before you use the esclators to get on the ship. You have no more security to go through and can purchase alcohol and bring on the ship.

The cost of coke products in BCN is reasonable -- maybe just a tiny bit more than USA, but nothing to worry about. It's not the $$ for us, we just like having litre bottles in the stateroom for our use when we need it -- especially late at night, middle of night, early morning.

Have a wonderful cruise.

I'm hoping it's still this way in Barcelona... If so I won't have to smuggle anything (coke and the accompanying rum) on, :D

Have a wonderful cruise.

I thought you weren't allowed to bring ANY outside alcohol on board? :confused:

Does anyone know about bringing on lemoncello on board in Naples/ sorrento? Do they hold it or can you drink it on board too?

I thought you weren't allowed to bring ANY outside alcohol on board? :confused:

Does anyone know about bringing on lemoncello on board in Naples/ sorrento? Do they hold it or can you drink it on board too?

The official policy is that you are not allowed to bring on alcohol onboard. I just pointed out why that wasn't the case in BCN.

I've brought Lemoncello onboard from Naples. I thought they would hold it until the end of the cruise, but they did not.

The official policy is that you are not allowed to bring on alcohol onboard. I just pointed out why that wasn't the case in BCN.

I've brought Lemoncello onboard from Naples. I thought they would hold it until the end of the cruise, but they did not.

In your previous experience out of Barcelona, were you sailing on a Royal Caribbean ship? How long ago did you see soda/alcohol for sale in the duty free shop after passing through security?

This one really surprises me... Just want to make sure that it's likely still this way before I plan to purchase there, then find that the shop is closed or no longer there. At that point it's too late to try to make other arrangements...

In your previous experience out of Barcelona, were you sailing on a Royal Caribbean ship? How long ago did you see soda/alcohol for sale in the duty free shop after passing through security?

This one really surprises me... Just want to make sure that it's likely still this way before I plan to purchase there, then find that the shop is closed or no longer there. At that point it's too late to try to make other arrangements...

I would like to get case of water for our TA out of BCN, does this futy free shop have water too and in bulk ?

Archived