Stephen Guy

He was a few weeks ago but I don't know if he is real? We never saw him only heard him over the tannoy every day. You can tell I'm not a big fan.....

He was definitely on when we were on board. In fact, he appeared in a few of the shows in the first week, I think one of the singers was not well. I think he has a great voice. He smiled at me a couple of times in the corridors:D OH said " I suppose that made your day" :D:D

He was defo on there in Feb as the others say . I fail to see how you did not see him ,as when we were there, he appeared in the shows on at least 3 occasions, was compere in the Broadway Lounge every single night,compered the Captains night both weeks and introduced the crew night as well as other things.:confused:

I presume the new team will take over on 5 May like they did last year when they first sail from Palma after the Atlantic Crossing. Hope they are a good team. I miss some of the regulars like Gavin Caroll and Nick Walton (who was on Showboaters the last two weeks). Been on a few cruise with them. Will find out in three weeks. Nick was in a show at the Plaza in Stockport but had to miss going as we were setting sail on the Celebration that day.

I presume the new team will take over on 5 May like they did last year when they first sail from Palma after the Atlantic Crossing. Hope they are a good team. I miss some of the regulars like Gavin Caroll and Nick Walton (who was on Showboaters the last two weeks). Been on a few cruise with them. Will find out in three weeks. Nick was in a show at the Plaza in Stockport but had to miss going as we were setting sail on the Celebration that day.

nick walton not there anymore, and Gavin caroll is working in the office,, Stephen Guy will be on his stint off for the summer and Paul Fisher will be the Cruise Director on the dream for the summer months. hope his helps

Archived