Pearl questions....

Bibble

I was reading elsewhere, and there were comparisons about the different restaurants between NCL and Carnival, and NCL having more paid restaurants, etc.

This led me to wonder what other amenities on the Pearl are fee based.

I read that the Pearl has a bowling alley and a rock climbing wall - are these included in the fare of the cruise?

Anything else that would be extra that might be a surprise?

Thanks for any information!!

I was reading elsewhere, and there were comparisons about the different restaurants between NCL and Carnival, and NCL having more paid restaurants, etc.

This led me to wonder what other amenities on the Pearl are fee based.

I read that the Pearl has a bowling alley and a rock climbing wall - are these included in the fare of the cruise?

Anything else that would be extra that might be a surprise?

Thanks for any information!!

i know a few people that went on the pearl and they both said that the bowling is $5 per game and they supply shoes. the rock wall, however, is included, and they also supply the shoes but you MUST bring socks.

I just completed my cruise on the Pearl 4/8. As noted above, they do charge $5 per game for bowling but they did have some 2 for 1 specials while I was aboard. There was also a $12 fee for cycling and yoga classes. (You can get a 6 pack of water for $25 but that's another post entirely...)

I just completed my cruise on the Pearl 4/8. As noted above, they do charge $5 per game for bowling but they did have some 2 for 1 specials while I was aboard. There was also a $12 fee for cycling and yoga classes. (You can get a 6 pack of water for $25 but that's another post entirely...)

Did you enjoy the Pearl? I am thinking about a cruise on the Pearl in January. What type of cabin did you stay in?

The Pearl is a beautiful ship. I think the layout of the room (we had 2 balcony cabins for 4) is great. Bathroom is very comfortable and smartly designed. Lovely Champagne Bar and great restaurants. Enjoyed that cruise very much :-)

The Pearl was a nice ship, the entertainment was really good. The food was not. I had a budget inside cabin on 11 mid ship. A friend had won the cruise so it was practically free.I think if food isn't really important and you go for a balcony cabin, it would be fine. Bon Voyage!

Archived