cruise decision help, please

I am thinking about booking a 9-day Bermuda/Caribbean on Explorer out of NJ. Have been on Oasis, Freedom and 2 Disney Cruises(Magic and Wonder). My question is this, after being on Oasis and Freedom will Explorer seem "small"?

It is me, DH and DD20 and DS16. The most recent cruise on Oasis was good but we didn't LOVE it, don't think it is worth the extra $$ over Freedom, which we loved.

We have done Eastern and Western routes so the only new stop is Bermuda, which I am dying to see.

Thoughts??

I am thinking about booking a 9-day Bermuda/Caribbean on Explorer out of NJ. Have been on Oasis, Freedom and 2 Disney Cruises(Magic and Wonder). My question is this, after being on Oasis and Freedom will Explorer seem "small"?

It is me, DH and DD20 and DS16. The most recent cruise on Oasis was good but we didn't LOVE it, don't think it is worth the extra $$ over Freedom, which we loved.

We have done Eastern and Western routes so the only new stop is Bermuda, which I am dying to see.

Thoughts??

That's funny! We have sailed the Allure, Freedom, and Disney. Taking the 9 nighter on the Explorer out of NJ next April and was wondering the same thing!

I am sure it will be a wonderful cruise!

Archived